Sider

tirsdag den 15. marts 2016

TAGs in Envelopes by Dunja | Newport Collection


 Hi everyone!

this is Dunja here again and today is my turn at the Riddersholm Blog.  

So I would like to show you two tags in matching envelopes. The template for this is by Dutch Doobadoo and made super fastif you ever need a little something at the last minute - that's it ;)
 

♥    ♥

The images speak for themselves, right? :)



 
♥    ♥

I have created the tags and envelopes with the papers from the NEWPORT Collection of Riddersholm. I like this set very much :) The first tag is combined with the wood and purple color. 
I simply cut out a picture of a pattern sheet, some Mull and used Rhinestones.  
As i told you, it goes really quite quickly.



The second tag is designed similarly, but I have decided to do a variant of Easter.

♥    ♥

♥    ♥

Thank you so much for stopping by today. 
Have a wonderful day. If you have questions, please ask me ;)


Hugssss





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar