Sider

torsdag den 3. marts 2016

I have great news :o)

Hello everyone
Great news today - please welcome our newest member of the Design Team Shona Keehn.




My name is Shona Keehn and I am from British Columbia, Canada. I have 3 children, lots of grand babies and a wonderful husband of 30 years.

I have been scrapping for many years but have just found my scrappy style in the last couple of years, Shabby Chic with a bit of grunge, and it is definitely something that I change up lots as I am always trying new techniques. OH yes and I am definitely addicted, there is just something about getting my hands all dirty during a project.

I am thrilled to be part of the Riddersholm family and look forward to creating with their gorgeous products!

I get so much inspiration from everyone in the scrapping world and I hope that you can get some from me.


 Hej med jer, Jeg er glad for i dag at kunne sige velkommen til vores helt nye DT medlem Shona Keehn. Shona er utrolig dygtig og hendes kreationer taler for sig selv.
Shona er fra Canada og hendes stil er Shabby Chic og lidt grunged som klæder min stil super godt.




1 kommentar:

  1. WOUW welcome here Shone, sooo great to see you here too. I´ve seen your gorgeous work a lot around in the paperworld out there, and I absolutely LOVE your stunning work, and I agree with Conie, your work fits perfect with her gorgeous papers, so I´m looking sooo much forward to see a lot from you inhere soon too,

    SvarSlet