Sider

tirsdag den 7. juli 2015

Butterfly Air Mail Layout

 
A warm welcome Ridderholm Design Friends :) Today is my first turn, to show you some inspirations with the gorgeous stuff from Ridderholm Design.



Today I show you my first (actually it's already the second) work for Riddersholm Design. I have designed a layout, and used the beautiful papers from the Tailgate Marked Collection. The papers are of high quality and can be processed just fine. I really like the vintage style.


You can see butterflies everywhere, so they are 'landed' on my layout :) 'Butterfly Air Mail' can be found as writing two times on my layout. Once done on the small Tag right down and as separate lettering with my Dymo Labeler.


First I painted the paper with gesso and used a mask from Prima Marketing to create the background. Riddersholm Design has recently German Glass Glitter in various colors and thicknesses (fine and coarse) and I wanted to try them. In addition I have mixed light blue coarse Glitter Glass and acrylic paste. This then dries transparent, so that the structure and the nice Glitter comes to light.

 
I have put more accents with light blue and medium blue color sprays from Prima Marketing. The various layers of pattern paper I glued above the other. In addition, I used white gauze and silk ribbon from Melissa Frances. For the decoration I glued various blossoms and flowers, as well as beads frills and pearls into the flowers.


Thank you so much for stopping by today :) I hope you liked my layout. I appreciate your comments very much.

summer Hugs from hot germany ;)
 
☀️☀️ Dunja
http://cards-and-more.blogspot.com
 
 
Supplies
http://shop.riddersholmdesign.dk/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/TGM_ALL_536b55f8e9cf6.jpghttp://shop.riddersholmdesign.dk/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/German_Glitter_G_5506f60d4e9bc.jpg 
 



3 kommentarer:

  1. TOTALLY ADORABLE DUNJA! GREAT JOB.
    GREAT THAT CONNIE HAS YOU IN THE DT. GREAT INSPIRATION!

    HUGS ANA

    SvarSlet
  2. An awesome Lo here Dunja. I love blue and I love butterflies, so this is really right up my alley here. Beautiful and well made in every little detail.

    SvarSlet
  3. Hiya Dunja,

    Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful creation, it is absolutely beautiful and so well detailed!

    I think the use of DYMO was a really classy move and really works great with the design.
    Thank you for letting DYMO be part of this creation and I hope you have a great time in Germany!

    With best regards,
    Jesper K
    DYMOSupport

    SvarSlet